Cluster Sales Executive - #88383
Main Role & Objectives:
- Oversees and directs all aspects of Sales activities to both IBIS in Muscat and Mercure in Sohar. Responsible for negotiating and converting new accounts while growing existing accounts and positing the hotels in the city. In addition, responsible for revenue, implementation of processes, market intelligence. Meeting budget, and optimal business mix targets for both hotels. Strategies will include pricing for corporate, thus driving business through segments accountable for under the guidance of the Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing. Ensuring that the vision is at least 3 months ahead, understanding the On the Books and the business drive in the city
- Ensure all agreed sales strategies and techniques are fully implemented
- Achieving and aiming higher revenue targets
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Achieve the overall budgeted revenue requirements –meet sales targets.
- Achieve all sales activity targets as agreed
- Provide support, direction and guidance to sales executives / Junior and interns
- Attend sales related functions within the hotel and outside as directed by Cluster Director of Sales and Marketing
- Maintain proper record of all Sales Activity and other reports required by the department
- Tap on new projects and work towards conversion of the same through strategic concepts for building base business and other higher yielding accounts to grow RGI
- Maintain constant contrast with the market in order to obtain detailed information on competitors activity
- Promote and produce sales leads for other ACCOR Hotels through cross selling. Work with Sister hotels on leads and conversions using their expertise and best practices
- Provide concrete feedback to the Sales and Marketing team on changing market conditions, including trends in the market
- Obtain a full potential analysis at last twice a year of all his/her accounts.
- Build concrete business relationships through proper communication channels by building trust and loyalty between both Hotels and suppliers
- Clear communication with the back office in order to provide a high standard of service
- Find new markets and develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction with the Cluster Director of Sales and Marketing
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals as directed and required by the Cluster Director of Sales and Marketing
- Organize and promote the hotel ensuring that it profitable to the hotel
- Monitors competitors activities and assists in marketing intelligence
- Assist on RFP process and ensure that rates are correctly loaded and co-ordinate with the Companies and Key Account Directors.
- Beat the competition through competitor’s activities and assists in marketing intelligence
- Engage with guests and customers within the hotel, at client events, industry gatherings and other social Comply with hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policies
- Attend all Department meetings as required
- Execute sales trips, under the direct approval of Cluster Director of Sales and Marketing
- Participate in trainings as directed
Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards including:
- Being attentive to Guests and accurately and promptly fulfilling Guests requests.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge which affects the Guest experience
- Demonstrating a ‘service’ attitude
- Taking appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
- Appreciate the dynamic nature of the Hotel industry and extend these service attributes to all internal customers
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all company policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety
- Familiarize yourself with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Brand compliance and ensure that you and the companies are well educated on the brand offering
Preferably Arabic speaker
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS