Administration Assistant - Muscat, Oman - #88164
About the role
We are recruiting for an Account Manager based in Muscat, Oman.
This role is responsible for providing administration support for the smooth functioning on a daily basis, for the team. Handling of confidential and sensitive issues involving continual inter-departmental relations. Represents the team through correspondence, telephone and personal contact. Liaise with other departments for arranging the logistics of resources
- Perform advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative and secretarial support. Handle a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office.
- In consultation with the team generate business documentation, including presentation creation and spreadsheet preparation and distribution.
- Prepare charts and compile reports as needed and ensure that all files are complete and properly maintained.
- Perform administrative tasks based on set procedures, establish and maintain filing systems, categorise and maintain manuals, invoices, manage and co-ordinate travel needs and other source data.
- Research information and initiate assigned tasks accordingly.
- Coordinate internal and external communications.
- Respond to complaints and requests for information and assistance, interpret and explain procedures and policies pertaining to internal inquiries of staff.
- Attend and take notes at meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, records of Communication (documents, E-mail) to meet the requirements of the team.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.Qualifications
To be successful in this role you will need.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Client focused and business aware.
- Self-motivated and highly organised.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- High level of sensitivity and professionalism.
- Self-starter, having the ability to work independently with minimal instructions.
- Proven ability to work under pressure to defined timescales.
- Proven problem-solving abilities.
About Qatar Airways Group:
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.