Service Delivery Manager - #88061
Service Delivery Manager Wireline
Would you like to be in a team delivering world class service to our customers?
Do you want to accelerate your career?
Join our cutting-edge Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Wireline Services team ensures technical expertise to exceed our clients' expectations.
Partner with the best
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for field resource deployment planning and execution to meet customer and business metrics
Interface with the customer service managers on issues escalation
- Develop long range forecast for region resource needs
- Develop and execute short and long-range resource plans based on resource forecasts and region business commitments including recruitment, skills reviews, and resource development through advance level training
As a Service Delivery Manager Wireline, you will be responsible for:
Presenting product/program strategies, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior leads (EB and SEB) across Baker Hughes.
- Handling complex medium term project processes. Department has to define approaches. Variety due to customization to client needs.
- Managing maintenance facilities and field services engineering
- Participating in discussions about the future of the business requiring frequent and thorough interaction with other functions
- Handling important business unit clients. Complex processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have minimum +10 Years of management experience
- Have a Wireline services experience.
- Have experience In Service Delivery and sales
- Have Good interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.