Head of Faculty, English Language Studies - #31509
City: Bawshar, Muscat
Contract type: Full time
Candidates MUST possess:
PhD in Linguistics, Applied Linguistics or TESOL.
- Knowledge of western higher education systems (experience of the UK HE system will be an advantage).
- Appropriate teaching experience in higher education (ideally at Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels).
- An excellent record of research expertise evidenced by a publication record that demonstrates ongoing post-PhD research activity.
- Experience in holding a senior management position in a higher education context.
- Significant experience working in international educational contexts, preferably in the Gulf region.
- Experience in, and understanding of, quality assurance and accreditation processes and procedures.
- An excellent command of English.
- Excellent communication and management skills, with a strong team player outlook.
- High ethical standards, integrity and professionalism.
Download the application form at the top of this page and send it to email@example.com within 2 weeks along with a complete CV and photograph.