Duty Manager - #31364
At Anantara we always behave in the following way…
- We have pride in the work we do, how we present ourselves, and how we communicate with our guests and our colleagues.
- We use our initiative and always find the best way to solve a problem for a guest or a colleague.
- We work as a team with colleagues across all departments to deliver the highest quality of service on all occasions.
- We always think of new ways to surprise and delight our guests.
- We treat guests and colleagues with dignity and respect. Everyone is important.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
- We are proud to represent our hotel and our country to guests from all over the world.
Should be a strong and experienced hotel ambassador who excels at maximizing the experience and satisfaction of the hotel guests. You will be responsible for taking care of our guests and our team members by coordinating all operations of the hotel. You will ensure that all team members are up to date with the current knowledge of all the hotel products and services including room types, rates, facilities, food and beverage outlets, spa and health club. You will monitor all arrivals, ensuring all guest requests are carried out smoothly and that all reservations are dealt with as efficiently as possible.
College degree in hotel management or related field
- Previous experience in Front Office as duty Manager 2 years
- Strong communication skills in German/Italian/Chinese languages