Key Account Executive Modern Trade - #24213
Every Day, Around the World, People Reach for Unilever Products. Our Brands Are Trusted Everywhere And, By Listening to The People Who Buy Them, We've Grown into One of The World's Most Successful Consumer Goods Companies. In Fact, 150 Million Times A Day, Someone Somewhere Chooses a Unilever Product.
Look in Your Fridge, Or on The Bathroom Shelf, And You’re Bound to See One of Our Well-Known Brands. We Create, Market and Distribute the Products That People Choose to Feed Their Families and Keep Themselves and Their Homes Clean and Fresh.
Main Job Purpose:
Channel strategy focus & planning Day/Week/Month/Year.
Route To Market improvements MOM. warehouse on storage / week cover.
Meeting with Buyers
Plan and execute various activities as per company strategy to secure our products' availability and visibility on the marketplace
- To achieve monthly sales and collection Targets
- To negotiate and finalise Business Development Agreement with customer.
- Achieve Perfect Stores Target on monthly basis
- Implement annual Business Development Agreements
- Plan/execute the brand activations for the customer while coordinating with all stakeholders in advance for smooth and timely execution.
- Periodic shop visits to control the visibility, availability, pricing, promotions, competitor events
- Control of the credit notes/money collections and making sure raising Credit notes on time.
- To Maintain clean and reconciled books of account
- To identify and highlight customer opportunities, report and share competitors activities
- To maintain stock holding reports for warehouse customer
- Passion for growth
- Strategic influencing
- Team leadership
- Team commitment
- Cross Functional co-ordination
- Computer Skills - Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, BW
- Analytical Skills
- Business Acumen
- 2-4 years of within FMCG industry
- Key Account Customers Headquarters
- Supermarket Staff on the shop floor
- Supply Chain
- Customer Marketing & Cat Ops
- Sales and merchandising team
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.