Physical Inventory Assistant - #24026
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You will secure a positive shopping experience for our Customers through effectively managing and maintaining stock integrity, reducing discrepancy and shrinkage of the company.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- High School Credential
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge inventory procedures
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To assist the Senior Physical Inventory in the responsibility for the execution of the physical inventory for the store including Self Serve, Full Serve, Market Hall and Display counts.
- Responsible for assisting with overseeing the Recovery counts and keeping detailed records of Recovery counts.
- Provide visitors complete satisfaction through stock integrity and reduce discrepancy.
- Keep detailed records in order for figures of stock in the system and physical qty will match.
- Make sure the system quantity and physical quantities are matching
- Do the stock count by following the physical inventory calendar.
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.