Head of Product Management, Vodafone Oman - #11099
Vodafone is forming a branded Partnership with the Oman Future Telecom (OFT) a consortium set up by the government of Oman to launch the 3rd mobile operator in Oman, This company will operate as ”Vodafone Oman”. This is a unique opportunity to build a legacy free digital first telco company focusing on providing exemplary customer experience, and to bring learnings from and to the rest of Vodafone with a future forward outlook.
This is a Build, Operate, Transfer (BOT) project that, after launch, will gradually become a more traditional branded Partner Market arrangement. This role has overall responsibility to develop and deploy Vodafone Oman’s product roadmap across all Consumer and Enterprise segments for Vodafone Oman.
- Define requirements for Vodafone Oman martech capabilities (digital marketing suite, front-end and back-end applications)
- Develop, launch and own the Vodafone Oman product roadmap (Data, Voice, Content Services).
- Identify scope and develop new radical simple and digital first product solutions that will excite our customers.
- Collaborate with VF Oman Technology as well as Group Technology resources for all product/application development; act as the single point of contact/internal customer towards the product owners in Technology.
- Lead future product innovation (5G)
- Take product launch go/no go decisions.
- Assure quality in all backend development delivered. Responsible for the user experience and content, sales and service capability backlog for owned channels (MVA and web)
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Lifecylce teams to prioritize owned channel capabilities and journeys
- Work closely with Head of Customer Lifecycle Management and Head of Sales to ensure outstanding customer experience.
It would be nice if you have...
- Start-up experience highly desirable - must be able to switch immediately from strategic thinking into actual doing and delivering iterations/results.
- International experience across different cultures, ideally experience of having lived and worked in Oman (or in the Gulf) and/or understanding of the Arab culture.
- Agile/scrum certification desirable
You must have...
- Relevant leadership experience in telecom (group/Opco) and substantial experience of the relevant fields of digital product development across the Consumer & Enterprise business units.
- Proven commercial success record.
- Passionate about customer advocacy.
- Highly experienced in working and delivering in agile methodology.
- MBA or equivalent